Niagara is comprised of 12 distinct and vibrant communities, all just a short drive from the venue. The 2015 WDBRC Organizing Committee is working in partnership with various accommodations and tourism operators throughout the Niagara Region to offer participants the best experience possible, on and off the Waterway.
A variety of hotel accommodations have been arranged with pricing as low as USD $72.00 per person, per night based on double occupancy with two beds per room. There are accommodation options for other occupancies including single university residence accommodation starting at just USD $54.00, or triple, quad, and five/six participants per room, bed sharing options at a variety of area hotels.
Click the Official Accommodation listed below to view a detailed description and pricing. All prices are subject to applicable taxes.
Days Inn, St. Catharines ****SOLD OUT
Comfort Inn, St.Catharines
Best Western, St. Catharines ****SOLD OUT
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview, Niagara Falls ****SOLD OUT
Holiday Inn, St. Catharines ****SOLD OUT
The only method for booking at one of the Official Accommodations is through the Organizing Committee (OC).
• The OC has selected specific accommodations to maximize value for room, board and shuttle service to and from Official Accommodations and the Venue for purchase by participants.
• Accommodation requests will only be secured and fulfilled upon first deposit, and are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
• Each location has a finite number of beds and the OC will do its best to place participants at requested accommodations, based on availability. Meal plan and transportation options will be available for purchase through the Organizing Committee, further information will be available in early January 2015
In the event of an accommodation, meals, and/or transportation cancellation, a charge will be made equivalent to any loss suffered by 2015 WDBRC.
◦ After May 1, 2015: 30% of total costs
◦ After June 1, 2015: 50% of total costs
◦ After July 3, 2015: 100% of total costs